- Anonymous Bullying Report Form
- Grading Scale
- Leader in Me Parents Guide
- Media Center
- Supply List
What is the Amy Beverland Family Association (ABFA)? It’s Amy Beverland’s “PTO”! There are no fees or membership forms…all of our families are automatically members. Our meeting dates generally fall on the first Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM in the Susan Jordan Media Center. We will hold our general meeting, our principal Mr. Pennington gives an update and answers any questions, and then we invite a guest speaker to present to our families, or use the time to break out into groups for up-coming event planning time. We also live-stream our meetings on Amy Beverland's Facebook page.
We host 2 main FUNdraisers each year. In November, we host a school festival with games, prizes, food, and a silent auction! In February, we host a school-wide GLOW run during the school day! ABFA also provides a free Back to School Picnic each fall, and a Family Fun Night with a free pizza dinner, DJ, and a photo booth in February. Come join the fun!
Amy Beverland Elementary is also home to the Dads' Club! Dads' Club is a part of the ABFA organization, and like ABFA, there's no formal joining process! All ABE Dads are automatically members. The Dads' Club host once per month meetings to plan their events and gather together with fellow ABE Dads! They also run an in-house winter basketball league for 1st and 2nd grade boys and girls and a chess club in the spring. The Dads' Club also serves up a wonderful pancake breakfast in December and a spaghetti dinner in April, AND put on a Staff vs. Student basketball game every year! Each May, Dads' Club hosts the Susan Jordan Golf Outing to raise money for their events during the year. You can also find Dads' Club members helping out with projects around the school, like painting playground equipment or installing dry erase boards for the teachers!
Anonymous Bullying Reporting Form
Upon submission of this form, Mr. Pennington and Mrs. Osborn will receive a notification and investigate the report as appropriate.
The health of your child is important to us. The MSD of Lawrence Township recognizes that good health is essential to effective learning. Each of our schools is staffed with a registered nurse equipped to meet the needs of our students.
The Leader In Me - Parent's Guide
Learn how to use Stephen R. Covey’s proven 7 Habits to create a leadership program for kids of all ages so they can be more effective, more goal oriented, and more successful. The guide shares easy-to-understand ideas and activities, and a reading list to help parents teach and model powerful 7 Habits to their child at home. Click here to download the The Leader In Me: Parent's Guide.
Use AR BookFinder to create customized AR quiz lists for your child! Amy Beverland has access to all of the 100,000+ quizzes that are listed in AR Bookfinder. New quizzes are added weekly. We have over 7,000 AR titles in the library. You may find other books at the public library, bookstores or in your own home collection. You can easily track your child's progress toward his/her goals on AR Home Connect. You can enter your e-mail address and be notified each time your child takes a quiz or passes a level of Math Facts in a Flash.
Stay Connected with ParentSquare
MSD of Lawrence Township uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at anytime. Contact your child's school for more information about opting-out from our communications.
After the first two weeks of school, we welcome your visit to your child's classroom. Pre-arranged classroom visits by parents are encouraged and welcomed.
We also welcome parents to come and eat lunch with their student in the All Star Cafe. Parents may either eat hot lunch from the cafeteria or bring a sack lunch from home. Please do not bring in food from a restaurant for you and your child.
All visitors should sign in at the office and wear a guest or volunteer badge.
For your child's safety and education, we cannot allow parents to just walk into the classroom unexpectedly. Thank you for your support in providing a safe environment for our children.
All visitors to school buildings are required to complete a SafeSolutions background check upon entry.
- All visitors must report to the school office to provide identification, sign in, and receive a visitor’s badge before entering the school.
- Visitors should not park in the bus lanes. Visitors are welcome for lunch, but a reservation must be made by 9 a.m. on the morning of the visit.
- Although classroom visits are encouraged, mutually agreed upon times must be coordinated between the teacher and the visitor.
- Volunteers should not use the visit as a time to meet or talk with the teacher about a student’s progress. The teacher must keep his/her attention focused on the entire class. Appointments should be scheduled for family / teacher conferences.
- Volunteers are welcomed and appreciated. A wide variety of opportunities are available at your child’s school. Please check with your child’s school or teacher to learn more about the volunteering opportunities.
- Volunteers are at school to complete a certain task within a predetermined time limit. Volunteers must only participate in what was arranged with the teacher or school.
- Volunteers who work with students will be required to complete and have an approved criminal history background check prior to working in the school.
Volunteer forms are accessible by clicking the links MSDLT Volunteer Forms in the Quick Links to the right.
*A NEW Volunteer from will need to be completed EVERY Year
If you have questions, please contact your child's school.