The Amy Beverland Family is committed to academic excellence, personal integrity, and the development of individual potential through a challenging curriculum in a cooperative, safe, and enriched environment in which each person is significant, respected, and appreciated.
Amy Beverland envisions customized 21st century experiences that ensure maximum student growth leading to productive citizenship in the global community. Parents, teachers, administrators, support staff, and students all play a vital role in developing a learning environment where each student is equipped to achieve at his or her maximum potential. Students consistently achieve high standards, perform at or above their individually recognized ability, and develop character traits and moral values that prepare them to become responsible and productive members of society.
- As we envision, so we become.
- An environment of high expectations results in higher achievement.
- All children can learn.
- Educating everyone takes everyone.
- Children learn best in a safe, collaborative, and enriched environment.
- Great communities are built on mutual respect and dignity for all people.
- Embracing diversity contributes to the strength of the community.
- Integrity is essential to creating and sustaining positive relationships.
- Cooperation, collaboration, and communication are essential for success.
- The pursuit of learning as a lifelong endeavor is essential for the success of the individual and the organization.