The Amy Beverland Family is committed to academic excellence, personal integrity, and the development of individual potential through a challenging curriculum in a cooperative, safe, and enriched environment in which each person is significant, respected, and appreciated.
Through learning and living critical leadership habits, Amy Beverland Stars will find their voice and inspire others to find theirs.
The Leader In Me - Parent's Guide
Learn how to use Stephen R. Covey’s proven 7 Habits to create a leadership program for kids of all ages so they can be more effective, more goal oriented, and more successful. The guide shares easy-to-understand ideas and activities, and a reading list to help parents teach and model powerful 7 Habits to their child at home. Click here to download the The Leader In Me: Parent's Guide.
- As we envision, so we become.
- An environment of high expectations results in higher achievement.
- All children can learn.
- Educating everyone takes everyone.
- Children learn best in a safe, collaborative, and enriched environment.
- Great communities are built on mutual respect and dignity for all people.
- Embracing diversity contributes to the strength of the community.
- Integrity is essential to creating and sustaining positive relationships.
- Cooperation, collaboration, and communication are essential for success.
- The pursuit of learning as a lifelong endeavor is essential for the success of the individual and the organization.